Banking made easy.
Have the flexibility to bank anywhere and anytime. With mobile banking, online bill pay and mobile deposit, banking has never been easier.
Bank hours? Not anymore. Access and manage all your accounts online, with ease.
- Access account balances and history
- View images of transactions, checks and deposits
- Transfer funds, make loan payments or initiate stop payments
- Download account information to financial management software
- Receive statements and images electronically
- Create reports to track expenses
Manage your accounts with even greater flexibility using your smartphone & tablet. Simply download our free Mobile Banking App.
- View account balances and transactions
- Make mobile check deposits
- Transfer funds, pay bills and pay others
- Find branch and ATM locations
- Connect multiple institutions
Using your smart phone camera, simply point and shoot -then deposit. All without setting foot in your local bank branch. Learn more with our FAQ's.
Add your Prairie Mountain Bank debit or credit card to your mobile wallet account. A mobile wallet is a virtual wallet that stores payment card information on a mobile device. Use your phone to enjoy all the same benefits of using your debit card.
Available on Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay.
Need help setting up mobile wallet? View these helpful instructions.
Debit Card Protection
- Turn your card on and off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences
- Get instant alerts on transactions
- Set regions where the card can or cannot be used
- Set parental controls and monitoring.
Credit Card Protection
Be in the know. Get text alerts on suspicious credit card transactions in real-time to immediately identify possible fraudulent activity. Sign up today at the link below.
Personalized Debit Cards with My Card Creation
- Upload a picture of your kids, pets, or memorable times to your debit card.
- Use an existing debit card
- Create your card with a personal photo or a photo from our gallery
- Receive your card in 7-10 days
- $10 fee
- Image Guidelines
- Images should be a minimum of 50K and 840X840 pixels for best picture quality and may not exceed 10 MB in size.
- Images must be either jpg, gif, png, bmp or tiff format
- For best results use a greater image clarity, larger image with higher resolutions.
Prairie Mountain Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or denied. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner, including those images downloaded from the internet.